Audi A1 GB S-line - Park Assist - PLA - UPGRADE SET - 82A925301A
529.00 EUR including VAT
- UPS / GLS Standard - ONLY European Union 1-5 days 20.00 EUR brutto
- UPS Express - Europe 24/48h 40.00 EUR brutto
- UPS Express - Worldwide 3-7 days 40.00 EUR brutto
- UPS / GLS Standard - only in Poland 24h 6.00 EUR brutto
Audi A1 GB - Park Assist Kit Upgrade Set - Front & Rear
- Please provide VIN / Chasiss number in order process to check compability - recommended
This kit fit :
- Audi A1 GB -> all models with factory fitted
- MFA+ or Premium
- Park Pilot / PDC front and rear - 8 sensor
- MMI Radio plus or MMI Radio High
- After installation you need to code the system. Please contact an Audi dealer
or workshop with diagnostic software.
- On request we can paint sensors and holders in the colour of the car - price 30 Euro
- Choosing the painting service delivery time extends from 24 hours to maximum 48 hours.
- On request we can perform the installation for you in our workshop
Scope of delivery :
- 1x Wirings
- 1x Control unit 5QA919298
- 1x Panel with PLA 82A925301A
- 2x PLA Sensors
- 2x Standard Sensors
- 4x PLA Holders
- We dont provide coding manual for this product !
Your car will practically park itself, cleverly steering into the tightest of spaces at the touch of a button.
All you have to do is work the pedals.
With Park Assist on your car it's like having your own personal parking attendant.
Our parallel parking system helps you park with ease - even in tight spots.
How it works?
When you want to parallel park your car you just press the Park Assist button and use the indicator before your car passes the parking space. Ultrasonic sensors in the front bumpers will scan the space to see whether it is big enough.
You then stop the car, select reverse gear and let go of the steering wheel. Park Assist shows you its intended reverse path on your multifunctional display, then puts the car into the best starting position and steers automatically into the space. Even though you don't have to steer, you're always in control of your car, working the accelerator or brake and the clutch. And you can deactivate the system immediately by taking over the steering or by braking to a standstill.
Parking in even smaller spaces. We've developed an enhancement to Park Assist that can help park your car when you want to reverse into even smaller spaces, in one or more moves. This semi-automatic system leaves you to assess the suitability of the parking space yourself, while you operate the accelerator and brake. You keep control of the car at all times, and can deactivate the parking assistant immediately.
This product has not been reviewed yet
aby wystawić opinię.