Shop https://www.carsystems.eu , available at https://www.carsystems.eu ( the " Store " )
is operated and owned by :
CAR-SYSTEMS based in Gorzow Wielkopolski ( 66-400 ) at Silesia street no. 57, VAT ID - PL5991275886
Tel . : + 48 600 369 000, email@example.com
The content of the http://www.carsystems.eu/ be construed as an invitation to contract.
CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE
1. The Store contains information on goods containing at least their description, price and availability
data in the store vendors.
2. The price quoted in € (EUR) and posted on the product at the store at the time of order by the Buyer
is binding and final price includes VAT and does not include shipping costs.
3. To order the product , the Buyer shall:
- complete and pass the online order form at the Shop website
- register in the store with the registration form , log in as a registered user Store and accept purchase
their chosen products
4. Buyer is informed of the total value of the contract after the selection method of delivery and payment
5. If the Buyer is a consumer buys goods ie to not directly related to the business in response to your order
and to confirm the identity of the buyer and the data given by him under the contract , the Seller shall,
within two working days of its receipt, forward the Buyer, the address you have provided an email
notification of complex order containing the following information:
- ordered goods and their numbers;
- unit price of the item and the total price of the contract , together with details of the tax on goods
and services or other public liabilities related to the sale of goods;
- form of payment;
- cost and method of delivery;
- need to confirm the order for his execution.
If the buyer is already registered Store by logging into your account all the information obtained
in the process of buying online, and receive an order confirmation e-mail with the following information:
- ordered goods and their numbers;
- unit price of the item and the total price of the contract with details tax on goods and services,
or other related of public debt with the sale of goods;
- form of payment;
- cost and method of delivery.
6. If the customer is not a consumer , the Seller shall send to the Buyer , the address you have provided
an email notification of complex order containing basic information about your order.
7. Made by Purchaser final confirmation of an order is an offer of sale agreement.
8. The contract of sale is concluded with the Seller's order acceptance.
9. Seller shall order the execution by sending the Buyer , which confirmed an order,
the address you have provided an email notification of acceptance of an order.
1. Payment for the ordered goods can be made using one of the following methods of payment:
a) transfer payment directly to the account of Car-Systems
b) online payment by Credit Card
c) Payments by Paypal
d) Payment System by Sofort Banking
2. Online payment through a payment card company supports the eCard, available methods of payment:
• Visa Electron
• MasterCard Electronic
3. Seller reserves the right to make other payment methods than those listed in § 3 paragraph 1,
on the basis of individual arrangements with you.
4. For some goods the Seller reserves the right to exclude some of the ways to provide procurement
and form of payment for the order.
5. It is possible to also purchase the net prices for companies European Union have an active VAT number.
Create an account and provide the EU VAT number by e-mail before placing an order - we will create
an EU account - after logging in you will see product prices without VAT.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. Delivery of goods delivered to the Buyer follows:
a) courier service to the address specified by the Buyer in the order.
b) through a personal collection by the Buyer or a person authorized by him in the premises of the Seller.
2. The approximate price list shipping costs can be found at Shop http://www.carsystems.eu/
on product card.
3. When placing an order, the approximate cost of delivering selected goods to the address indicated
by them is always presented.
4. For orders delivered outside the Polish, especially outside the European Union, the Buyer after
confirmation with information on the total contract value, including the cost of delivery, but not
the costs of potential, additional duties may choose one of three methods of payment:
a) bank transfer payment directly to the Seller's account
b) electronic payment using a credit card (online payments handled by eCard)
c) electronic payment using a PayPal account
Once your payment is received or information about its proper execution via electronic payment systems
eCard SA or PayPal, the Seller provides object of the contract through the courier to the address
specified by the Buyer.
5. Receiving goods - Buyer or a person authorized by him , shall be obliged to check the status
of the product packaging and the external condition of the goods, with special care.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
1. Seller is not responsible for any delay or non-delivery of ordered goods resulting from
the administration of the Buyer incorrect or inaccurate address.
2. The buyer from UE has the right, without giving any reason, cancel the contract within 14 (fourteen)
days from the date of delivery in accordance with Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the protection
of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000
No. 22, item . 271, as amended. D.)
3. The buyer from UE has the right to return purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days
from the date of delivery.
4. Both the withdrawal referred to in § 5.pkt 2 and the return of the purchased goods, referred
to in § 3 5.pkt is possible only when the purchased goods are intact, but the merchandise is meant
also its original packaging.
5. The amount paid for the purchased goods will be returned to the Buyer within 14 days of receipt
of the refund by the Seller. If paying by credit card refund will be made directly to the card the Buyer.
6. Claims for damage in transit or non-compliance with the order of purchased goods should be reported
to the Seller no later than 3 days from the date of delivery with damage report.
Without the damage report we can't do start claim procedure.
7. All complaints are dealt with within 14 working days from the date of receipt by the Seller in writing.
In case of complaints relating to goods purchased in the store http://www.carsystems.eu/ it is
necessary to provide defective goods with proof of purchase and a period of 14 working days
to respond to the complaint shall be counted from the date of receipt by the Seller advertised goods.
The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the advertiser and the cost of delivery
of such goods to the claimant (in recognition of the complaint) shall be borne by the Seller.
8. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring any costs, except for:
extra cost incurred by the consumer in connection with the choice of the method of delivery of goods
other than the least expensive, normal delivery offered by the Seller and the direct cost of returning
the goods (shipping of goods), cost return things where, due to their nature of things they can not
normally be returned by post.
Shipping cost of such goods to the advertiser (after the recognition of the merits of the complaint)
shall be borne by the Seller.
9. Both in the case of returning the goods as a result of withdrawal, as well as a recognized claim,
refund includes the cost of the goods in the amount you paid the buyer ordering the product
and the cost of the cheapest form of shipping offered by the Seller, regardless of the form
of shipping chosen by the Buyer.
10. If not taken by the Seller position in relation to notified by the Buyer complaint within 14 working
days, calculated in accordance with the provisions of § 5.pkt 7, it is assumed that the complaint
has been accepted by the Seller 's reasonable.
11. Products ordered specifically for the customer (not included in stock
and which shipping time is specified for more than 24 hours) are not
12. The rules for returning the goods do not apply to sales outside
the European Union. Please consider your purchases carefully.
13. Products ordered specifically for the customer (not included in stock
and which shipping time is specified for more than 24 hours)
are not refundable.
1. Buyer enrolling in Online http://www.carsystems.eu/ and selecting the appropriate box during the registration process,
you agree to the processing of data provided by you for personal orders made http://www.carsystems.eu/ Online Store.
2. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but at least one-time consent to the processing of personal data
is necessary for online store to perform the contract without registration, but it prevents the Buyer from order processing.
3. Seller Buyer processes personal information only to the extent necessary for the conclusion and execution of contract,
make changes in the order or termination of the contract of sale of goods.
4. If exercised by the Purchaser appropriate , additional consent ( by checking the "Sign me up for the newsletter")
to receive commercial information about new products and promotions http://www.carsystems.eu/ Online Store.
5. Seller Buyer processes personal information also within the scope of this supplementary agreement.
6. Seller agrees to protect stored data Purchaser to prevent access by third parties in accordance with the Act of 29 August
1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text . Laws of 2002 No. 101, item . 926 , as amended Changes).
7. In the cases and under the conditions specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated
text, Journal of 2002 No. 101 , item . 926 , as amended . Changes), the Buyer has the right to request additions,
updates, correction personal data , temporarily or permanently suspended or delete them if they are incomplete,
outdated , incorrect or collected in violation of the law or are no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected,
and also has the right to lodge a written request to cease processing the personal data.
8. Seller is not responsible for the consequences of misrepresentation by the Purchaser.
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on 2013.10.20
2. In cases not covered by these rules shall be governed by Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, the Law on the protection
of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22z 2000 pos. 271 )
and the Act on special conditions consumer sale and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 2002 . 1176)
3. Seller reserves the right to make changes in the rules http://www.carsystems.eu/ Online Store .
Orders placed by the Buyer are always carried out in accordance with the rules in force at the time of conclusion
of the contract of sale. The amended rules shall take effect on the date specified by the Seller , but not less than seven
days from the date of its publication on the website http://www.carsystems.eu/ .
1. Data provided by the user in order to make the purchase , use of the newsletter, or just contact the store
http://www.carsystems.eu/ remain the exclusive use of the shop administrator and never, under any circumstances
be made available to third parties.
2. We care about the safety of purchases made by our members , giving all activities related to online payment specialist,
certified company eCard. Security of transactions through ePayment is ensured by using 256-bit SSL protocol,
as well as the customer identification procedures in his own bank (login, password , one-time password).
- The administrator of the data provided by users in the registration process , orders and shopping online is the company
http://www.carsystems.eu/ - CAR SYSTEMS located at Silesia street 57 in 66-400 Gorzow Wielkopolski , tel : + 48 95 724 12 33 ,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, established in accordance with the entry in the National Court Register under the number 0000444309 , NIP : 5993164955 , Identification Number: 081099260.
- Each user email@example.com online store has the right to receive , upon request insight and the right to modify or delete their personal data processed by the Administrator in connection with the business. For registered Members access is possible at any time by editing your personal data on the individual account in the store.
- The decision to purchase and fill out the order form or registration , you are agreeing to store and process data for the purposes of the transaction , in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection 29.sierpnia1997r . (Journal of Laws No. 133, item . 883 , as amended . D. ) , And the Act of 18 July 2002 . for the provision of electronic services ( Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 ).
- Accepting formulated separately agree to receive the newsletter , you agree to the storage and processing of your personal data for marketing purposes - information, promotion , contact -related activities online store firstname.lastname@example.org and its Administrator , in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection 29.sierpnia1997r . (Journal of Laws No. 133, item . 883 , as amended . D. ), And the Act of 18 July 2002 . for the provision of electronic services ( Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 ).
- The administrator http://www.carsystems.eu online store is not liable for damages resulting from user actions, such as sharing passwords to your profile , or logins and passwords to your accounts email.